- Chicken (cooked...I prefer grilled)
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- dice watermelon into bite size pieces & cut mint into strips (I like to use kitchen scissors); toss together and set aside.
- slice strawberries & jicama
- dice or chop cooked chicken
- mix together the sweet chili sauce & rice vinegar (use more or less vinegar, depending on how spicy you want the sauce)
- arrange watermelon, jicama, strawberries and chicken on a plate; top with toasted pumpkin seeds and chili/vinegar sauce.