Wednesday, July 29, 2009

cookie obsession

Lately, I have been obsessed with trying out different sandwich cookie recipes.
So I enlisted my little helper and got to work!
I thought I would share a few of the recipes here...

I made these chocolate sandwich cookies over the weekend...
usinge this recipe.

I did not make the filling the recipe called for, but instead took the easy way out and just cut a big marshmallow in half!

{I cooked the cookies for about 7 minutes, pressed the marshmallow halves into half the cookies and cooked for another minute or so. Once out, I let them cool for a few minutes then sandwiched a marshmallow cookie together with a plain one.}

They remind me a little of the oreo cakesters. ;)



I made these oatmeal sandwich cookies a few weeks ago... using this recipe.

They were YUMMY!

If you loved those Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies as a kid, then you will LOVE these!


And finally...
I saved the best recipe for last!
The Better Than S'mores Sandwich Cookies...
I have made these several times since finding the recipe on Heather's blog here.

They are to die for...and have been a HUGE hit everywhere I have taken them.'

I highly recommend you try this recipe out...

I don't think you'll be dissapointed!

ENJOY!!!




1 comment:

  1. Yum, Tum, YUM!!! Love them all!!! :) Cookie testing is such a tough job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails