Thursday, October 15, 2009

pumpkins!

On Monday, Avery & I met our friends Dena & Hudson and Leslie & Griffin at the Pumpkin Patch. It's been rainy and wet, and needless to say the pumpkin patch was a BIG mud pit!!!

But we went anyways and the kids had a great time!




Look at how much fun they are having!

This is one of my favorite pictures of the day!



Giddy Up Pumpkin!




Hugs for Griffin.




Checking out the pumpkins with Hudson.



I'm gonna get you, Griffin!



Don't they look deep in conversation!?




This is such a typical Avery picture...

tongue out taking it all in!




peek-a-boo!


Mommy & Avery


This is the little pumpkin Avery picked out.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with your favorite pic...that is by far my favorite one too!! They are all so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails