I added the floral detail all along the front neckline.
(I also added light interfacing to the front/top dress piece to reinforce the knit and keep it from sagging.) To create the flower, all I did was cut circles of fabric, twist them in the middle and then sew over them a couple of times to hold the twist and attach it to the dress.
Last, I added buttons from the original henley shirt to the sleeve of the dress.
I used the LBB Sienna Dress pattern again, and this time just altered the sleeve length.
No pictures yet of Avery in the dress since I finished after she went to bed!
Hopefully I'll get some tomorrow.